Voor onze opdrachtgever Nagel Nederland BVBA zijn wij op zoek naar een Controller BeNe.
(WERVING & SELECTIE VACATURE.)
Due to the expansion of Nagel Transport BeNe we are looking for a motivated colleague with analytical thinking skills and a passion for figures for the function of Controller BeNe.
After an internal training, the following tasks are your responsibility:
- Is responsible for a proper month end closure according to internal rules (e.g. processes, timelines, …) including the monthly result reporting to local management and to head office
- Analyses monthly the GP development and all costs and income below GP in cooperation with the operational (Transport / Logistics) and the corporate departments (HR, Sales, …)
- Makes sure that the P/L on profit center level reflects the real result (e.g. correct staff allocation to profit centers)
- Delivers ad hoc analysis to local management and to head office
- Follows up on actions taken by operational and corporate departments to improve the result (e.g. savings measures, change in procedures, …)
- Reports to head office on a monthly base statistical data like Head Counts, FTE’s, shipments and volumes
- Supports the operational and the corporate departments with figures for all kind of purposes
- Has a strong sense for operational controlling (developing and monitoring of KPI’s in collaboration with the operational departments)
- Takes care of the annual investment planning and helps the operational and the corporate departments with investment applications
- Makes the complete budget P/L for the next year, based on the input of the operations, in close cooperation with the operational and the corporate departments
- Provides three times a year a year end forecast according to internal rules
- Helps implementing a sales controlling
- Is involved in the monthly liquidity planning in the reporting tool Bellin TM5
- Takes care of the annual transfer pricing documentation
- Reports to the Head of Administration & Finance
- Economic background
- Experience in logistics is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar function
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office
- Communicate fluently in Dutch and English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Full-time job
- Contract of indefinite duration
- In this dynamic and international environment you get the chance to train your stress-resistant character. There is an open atmosphere and a no-nonsense mentality.
- Competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- Place in a company where you are valued and where much is invested in the development possibilities of each employee.
We look forward to your application!